If both services are unable to provide a dial-in solution in the short term we are unable to offer that as a method of joining a conference call. We do take requests and tally customer requests to add additional dial-in numbers to our current list.
Alterative options for countries without dial-in numbers:
- Skype call to our Skype Account.
- Dialout to the international number, see International Dialout Rates.
- Participant calls closest dial-in number.
We try to expand our available numbers every so often as we invest in expanding our global reach. The countries we expand into are as a direct result of our customers requsting for local numbers in that country. These requests are tallied and reviewed, however they are not available in a moments notice.
Some of the things that can prohibit us from purchasing a number for a specifc country:
- Local laws do not support globalisation of telephone numbers.
- Restrictions requiring a local resident be assigned as the local country contact for the telephone number.
- High cost of number leasing and price prohibitive without large customer demand.
Contact us to let us know the countries you wish us to expand into.